As we navigate another year of disruptions in life, festivals are finding a new meaning in homes across the country. Reflection and gratitude are adding a deeper meaning to rituals as we prioritize the well-being of our loved ones and find joy in simpler things. This Eid, as you get together with family in the safety of your home, we know you’ll want your festive style to mirror this mood, yet be elegant.
Nykaa Fashion, the multi-brand e-commerce fashion platform, presents a curation of labels for Eid, that reflect a sense of minimalism, offering something to suit every aesthetic and budget.From muted, pastel sharara sets embellished with dainty details, sharp kurta sets in jewel tones to florals or lightweight flowing lehengas, the edit has more than what meets the eye.
Indian wear labels such as Aachho, Ambaree, Baisa Crafts, Gulabo Jaipur, Juniper, Pheeta, Rust Orange, Enraah, Gillori and Rivaaj known for their ethnic, craft-based creations are perfect for intimate festivities this year. Complete the look with accessories from much loved jewellery labels like Priyassi, Tipsyfly, Peora, Sukkhi, Shoshaa and Karatcart to make a statement, or simply add a clutch / bag from labels like Odette, Label Ritu Kumar, A Clutch Story, Angeline, and more.
Here’s a guide on how you could style your At-Home Eid look this year:
- Jaipur Block Printed Suits: Traditional hand blockwork is evergreen and uplifts the mood. Wear this with earrings and bracelets to create an enchanting look.
- Flowing Cotton Lehenga Skirts: Try a fusion of styles that blend modern silhouettes with a traditional twist in understated colours highlighted with gorgeous prints and lightweight gottapatti work.
- Shararas & Kurtis: A simple yet striking pairing, perfect for home celebrations. Wear the shararas with a solid coloured short kurti and complete your look with a matching dupatta and understated jewellery.
- Chanderi & Jacquard Weaves: Indian handwoven textiles are always a perfect choice! Kurtas that bring a touch of traditional finesse while discreet handcrafted woven detailing make a statement of good taste.
- Embroidered Suits in Deep Jewel Tones: Traditional embellishments are always timeless! Pair these finely tailored kurtas in deep hues with golden ear cuffs for a chic festive ensemble
Men can make a statement in classic fashion with asymmetrical kurtas, angarkhas, bundis, and Nehru jackets in handlooms & silks from labels like Manyavar, Ethnix, Kisha, Vastramay, Maxence, etc. to make this Eid a memorable one.