Indulge in vibrant colours this Holi without having to worry about damaging your skin and hair. Amazon Beauty has your back with its hassle-free pre and post Holi skincare and haircare product recommendations for both men and women available on Holi Shopping Store.
So, give yourself the much-needed attention this Holi and follow this ultimate guide to your pre and post Holi skin and haircare routine.
Sunscreen to fight skin damage – Spending hours in scorching heat while enjoying Holi will not just harm your skin but also leave behind a tan. No skincare is complete without a layer of sunscreen to safeguard your skin from the UV rays. Antioxidant-rich sunscreen protects you from these risks while also providing broad-spectrum UV protection. Choose a gel-based sunscreen because these formulations are light and won’t clog your pores or produce tackiness or greasiness. Apply sunblock 15 minutes before you begin playing with colours.
- Lakme Sun Expert SPF 24 PA++ Ultra Matte Lotion Sunscreen
- Minimalist Sunscreen SPF 60 PA ++++ With SilymarinNIVEA Sun Lotion, SPF 50, with UVA & UVB Protection, Water Resistant Sunscreen for Men & Women
- Biotique Bio Morning Nectar visibly flawless Sun Protector 30+SPF UVA/UVB Sunscreen
Body & Hair oils to create a barrier – Want to save your skin and hair from the aftermath of unnatural Holi colors? Apply oil on your face, body, and hair before you step out so that it acts an obstruction for colours to cause any kind of harm. Almond or coconut oil are both thick in texture and can be used. As a result, the harm is reduced.
- Parachute 100 % Pure Coconut Oil
- Bio-Oil Skincare Oil
- Forest Essentials Organic Cold Pressed Almond Virgin Oil
- Juicy Chemistry Organic Helichrysum & Rosehip Seed Oilv
Wash the colours away with a refreshing bodywash and shampoo – Post Holi celebration, it is important to cleanse all the excess dirt with a gentle and nourishing bodywash and facewash. Also, use a shampoo to maintain the richness and smoothness of your hair.
- WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash
- Garnier Bright Complete VITAMIN C Facewash
- NIVEA Men Body Wash, Shower Gel for Body, Face & Hair
- Bath & Body Works Into the Night Signature Cleanser Body Gel
- WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- Mamaearth BhringAmla Shampoo with Bhringraj & Amla
Never skip your moisturizer – A well-hydrated skin glows differently. Use a body lotion to fight the dryness caused by the harmful colours and restore the moisture in your skin. Keeping your skin hydrated is the greatest method to avoid dryness post Holi.
- NIVEA Body Lotion for Very Dry Skin, Nourishing Body Milk with Almond Oil & Vitamin E, For Men & Women
- Vaseline Intensive Care 24 hr nourishing Cocoa Glow Body Lotion with Cocoa And Shea Butter
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin With Oats
- Kimirica Earth Persian Lime Body Lotion
Unwind with a nourishing face and hair mask – After cleansing your face, revitalize and restore the texture and glow of your skin with a sheet mask. For hair, apply a mask on wet hair to keep your scalp moisturized and strengthen the roots. Rinse it thoroughly after a massage.
- L’Oréal Professionnel Absolut Repair Hair Mask
- Wella Professionals Invigo Nutri Enrich Deep Nourishing Mask
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence Sheet Mask
- Dot & Key Pollution + Acne Defense Green Clay Mask