- Vodafone Idea today launched a unique initiative #RechargeforGood with the aim to help digitally unconnected customers remain connected during the current times. The program enables every Vodafone and Idea customer to recharge for a friend, family or anyone who doesn’t know how to recharge online or doesn’t have access to the internet.
rewarded with a cashback OF UPTO 6% on recharges done by an existing Vodafone or Idea customer for someone else through MyVodafone App or MyIdea App.
RECHARGE FOR SOMEONE IN NEED AND HELP THEM STAY CONNECTED
Speaking about the new #RechargeforGood program, Avneesh Khosla, Marketing Director, Vodafone Idea said, “The current situation has impacted a large number of our prepaid customers who have been unable to step out and recharge and/or do not have access to the internet to recharge digitally. As a telecom company it is our constant endeavor to ensure seamless connectivity to all consumers even during these uncertain times. We are launching #RechargeforGood with the objective of enabling recharges for those subscibers who are having difficulty in recharging their phones during these unprecedented times. We appeal to all our digitally engaged Vodafone and Idea pre-paid customers to do a good deed by undertaking one or multiple #RechargeforGood.“
How Vodafone Idea #RechargeforGood works:
- Existing Prepaid Customer logs in to My Vodafone App or My Idea App and does a recharge for any other Vodafone Idea Prepaid customer
- Post which the customer doing the recharge will get a cashback depending on the Recharge value
- The cashback coupon can be applied on the customer’s subsequent recharge
- #RechargeforGood offer goes live on 9th April 2020 for Vodafone customers and on 10th April 2020 for Idea customers.
- This offer will be valid till 30th April 2020.
This is yet another initiative from Vodafone Idea on the back of a slew of initiatives launched by the company to help provide access to consumers when they need to be in touch with their near and dear ones.