PTC India Limited, the leading provider of power trading solutions in India, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended Mar 31, 2021.
Commenting on the results, Mr. Deepak Amitabh, Chairman & Managing Director, PTC India Ltd., said
“The year 2020-21 was another year of strong performance for PTC, with our businesses generating record revenue, as well as consolidating our position in each of the segments.
We continue to make significant progress in rendering innovative solutions to various market participants, thereby further strengthening our engagement and positioning with various parts of the value chain.
PTC is committed towards continual investments in its people and systems to build capabilities and drive solutions. I am confident that these investments will drive our future prospects and position to grow and prosper going forward.”
Financial performance Q4FY21 vs Q4FY20 (Standalone)
- Volumes have increased by 36 % to 16.279 BUs from 12.002 BUs.
- Operating Margin from Trading has increased by 25% to ₹ 53.67 crore from ₹ 42.99 crore.
- PAT has been at ₹ 63.35 Crores vis a vis ₹ 64.17 Crores in corresponding quarter
12M FY21 vs 12MFY20 (Standalone)
- Volumes have increased by 21% to 80.042 BUs from 66.332 BUs.
- Total operating income has increased by 35% to ₹ 698.86 crore from ₹ 517.80 crore.
- PAT has increased by 28% to ₹ 410.25 Crores from ₹ 320.11 Crores