Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi was established by Erode Sengunthar Educational Trust in the year 1996. The institute is also known as ESEC Thudupathi and is a self-financed and private college run by Erode Sengunthar Educational Trust. ESEC Thudupathi is affiliated to Anna University and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Bio-Medical Engineering, Information Technology, AI & Data Science Engineering, Robotics and Automation Engg, Agriculture Engineering, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science and Humanities and Physical Education is the department of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes to the students.
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College is located at Thudupathi-Sullipalayam Road, Erode -Dist, Perundurai in Tamil Nadu. Ingur Railway Station is around 13 km away from the institute. Coimbatore International Airport is approx 76 km away and TNSTC Bus Depot, Perundurai is around 5 km away from ESEC Thudupathi. Students can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach there.
Accreditation and Collaborations:
- Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- ESEC Thudupathi is accredited by the NBA.
The institute is accredited by Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata
- Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi has the following collaborations:
- National Skill Development Training Centre NSTC-I, Bangalore
- National Hi-Tech Skill Development Training Centre
- Vland’s Best Hub Pvt. Ltd. Coimbatore
- Prayojana Construction Management Training Institute, Salem
- Albert Engineering Associates, Salem.
- Utham Constructions, Dharmapuri.
- M/s. Rathna& Co. Civil & Engineering Contractors, Erode
- M/s. Raju & Co., Anthiyur.
- Digital Land Surveying, Salem.
- CADD Centre, Erode.
- CQ Technologies Erode.
- Asia Pacific University of Technology, Malaysia.
- Latha non-ferrous casting, Coimbatore.
- Roots Industries Pvt. Ltd. Coimbatore.
- Agni steels, Perundurai.
- Microsoft campus agreement.
- Infosys 28.02.2020
- CISCO Network Academy
- Reliance Jio Info. Comm. Ltd.
- GSM Online Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Hindustan Chamber of Commerce
- Bio metric Cables, Chennai.
- Creator Tech, Erode.
- MSR Consultants, Coimbatore.
- Sri RangarajIspat Industries Pvt. Ltd. SIPCOT, Perundurai.
- Sri Lakshmi dyeing, Erode.
- Nilgiri’s Chemical and Stonewares Pvt. Ltd. Coimbatore.
- Perundurai Common Effluent Treatment Plant, SIPCOT, Perundurai.
- JSW, Bellary
- Chemplast Sanmar
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell(EDC): This cell of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi provides a platform and nurtures aspiring entrepreneurs to come up with innovative business ideas.
- Gymnasium: The institution has a gymnasium which has all the latest equipment for the students to remain fit. Instructors and trainers are present at the gymnasium to train the students.
- Trekking Club: The members of this club works to spread awareness about the environment and explores nature through its activities which are related to the protection of the environment.
- Readers Club: This Club is for the book lovers and they work together to inculcate the habit of book reading among students and also donate old books to the underprivileged children of the society.
- Consumer Club: This Club of ESEC works for the protection of consumer rights and works for the welfare of the consumers and increases awareness amongst them so that they are not cheated.
- Leo Club: This Club of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi inculcates a spirit of social service among students and makes a contribution towards the development of the local community and works for their betterment and upliftment.
- Blood Donors Club: This Club organises various blood donation camp and they work with the motto of academic social responsibility. Students are invited to donate blood which can be used in case of any medical emergency.
- Maths Club: This Club of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi is for the students interested in Mathematics and through its various activities this club enriches the quantitative aptitude knowledge of the students.
- English Literary Association: This Club focuses to improve the communication skills as well as boosts the vocabulary of the students and encourages students to take part in article writing, inter-college fests, paper presentation, group discussions, etc.
- Tamil Mandram: This Club of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi promotes Tamil culture and helps the students to get a command over Tamil language.
- Youth Red Cross: The vision of the Youth Red Cross of ESEC Thudupati is to become a leading humanitarian organization serving vulnerable people. The members of this club regularly take part in the various events and promote humanitarian services in society.
- Red Ribbons Club: This Club of the college supports people living with HIV/AIDS and helps them to identify their ray of hope.
- Fine Arts Club: This Club nurtures the artistic and creative talent of the college and promotes fine arts and provides a platform to the students to showcase their skills in the field of art.
- Rotaract Club: This Club of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi helps students in self-development and self-service through fellowship.
- National Service Scheme: The members of NSS works for the betterment and upliftment of the weaker section of the society and promotes a spirit of social service among students.