Ice Make Refrigeration Limited (Ice Make), leading supplier of innovative cooling solutions and manufacturer of 50 plus refrigeration equipments, has posted total revenue of Rs 30.06 Cr. for Q2FY21.
Despite ongoing global pandemic challenges, the company’s top line stood marginally up by 20% as compared to Rs. 25.25 Cr. recorded in the corresponding period of Q2FY20. The standalone and consolidated net profit for this period stood at Rs 1.91 Cr. and Rs 1.84 Cr. respectively compared to -0.28 Cr. and Rs 0.18 Cr. reported in Q2FY20.
Mr. Chandrakant Patel, Chairman and Managing Director said, “This year everyone has faced unprecedented situation and Ice Make is not an exception to the business challenges posed by Covid-19 health menace.
However, I am happy to inform you that all this while Ice Make has fully prepared itself to serve the cold storage & transport requirements of much awaited Covid19 Vaccination drive, with its End-to-End Cold Chain Solutions for Pharma Industries, Hospitals and Government healthcare departments across the country.
Ice Make has fully developed capabilities to provide cold chain solutions right from the point of manufacturing to the point of administration of Vaccination drive with variable temperature range for storage and transportation through refrigerated vans.
Ice Make has setup proactive Cold Chain equipment systems for successful Vaccination drive. It has formed a task force of senior team members who are coordinating with the concerning candidates of Vaccine manufacturing in India, government bodies and procurement agencies” He informed
Other Key Updates
- The standalone and consolidated top line for H1FY21 stood at Rs 47.16 Cr. and Rs 47.74 Cr. respectively in H1FY21.
- The standalone and consolidated net profit for H1FY21 stood at Rs 0.96 Cr. and Rs0.48 Cr. respectively in H1FY21.
- During the period company’s EBIDTA margin stood at 8.17 % as compared to 6.74 % for corresponding period of H1FY20.
- Two years ago in December 2017 Ice Make began its capital market journey with a record subscription and stellar response to its maiden SME IPO. This year from 12 Oct 2020, the Company has migrated to the main board of NSE -The National Stock Exchange.
- Ice Make has a basket of 50 plus innovative products and services that are placed in such a manner and helping the company overcome the prevailing weakness in the overall market.
- For more updates, the Company will hold Earnings Conference Call to discuss the H1FY21results on Friday 18 December 2020 at 4.00 PM onwards